STD Panel Special Test
Window Period : 28 days
What is STD Panel Special Test?
|HIV 1 & 2|
|Herpes 1 IgG|
|Herpes 1 IgM|
|Herpes 2 IgG|
|Herpes 2 IgM|
They can be transmitted by:
- Having protected/ unprotected sex with an infected individual,
- Having oral or anal sex,
- Ruptured condom during sex,
- Sex with multiple partners or sex worker,
- Sharing infected needles for drugs, piercing, tattooing or razors for shaving,
- Skin contact with the infected discharges and to the baby through an infected mother.